oriflame

oriflame

Monday 4 March 2013

How can I get started oriflame ?,How can I make money?How much time do I have to spend?,How can I join Oriflame?

Join Oriflame
  • How can I get started?

    As a new Consultant you will have a more experienced Consultant as a coach, guiding and assisting you. Your coach will introduce you to Oriflame and help you with all the necessary information you need in the beginning.
    You will also receive a starter kit that contains everything you need to get started.
  • How can I make money?

    There are two ways of making money with Oriflame. As a Sales Consultant you order products at a reduced price level and sell to customers at catalogue price. Further, you can invite others to join as well and build a team of people selling, and thereby earn additional income.
  • How much time do I have to spend?

    You decide yourself when and how much you want to work. Wheather you want to dedicate yourself full time or want to make some extra money during your spare time, it is up to you.There are no opening hours so you can invest your time in a way that suits you.
  • How can I join?

    You can join Oriflame either by contacting a Consultant you already know or by contacting your local Oriflame office. You can also register online or find a Consultant who lives close to you by clicking on the links below. 
  • No comments: